Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 6 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 24

Refer to the exhibits. A company has defined this Book data type and Book example to be used in APIs. What is valid RAML for an API that uses this Book data type and Book example?

Questions 24

A)

Questions 24

B)

Questions 24

C)

Questions 24

D)

Questions 24

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 25

An API instance of type API endpoint with API proxy is created in API manager using an API specification from Anypoint Exchange. The API instance is also configured with an API proxy that is deployed and running in CloudHub.

An SLA- based policy is enabled in API manager for this API instance.

Where can an external API consumer obtain a valid client ID and client secret to successfully send requests to the API proxy?

Options:

A.

In the organization's public API portal in Anypoint Exchange, from an approved client application for the API proxy

B.

In Anypoint Studio, from components generated by APIkit for the API specification

C.

In Anypoint Studio, from components generated by Rest Connect for API specification

D.

In Runtime Manager, from the properties tab of the deployed approved API proxy

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 26

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 26

The API needs to be updated using the company-wide standard for the Plan data type. The Object data type has already been published in Anypoint Exchange with the global reference . ACME/DataTypes/PlanDataType.raml.

What is a valid RAML specification that reuses the Plan data type?

A)

Questions 26

B)

Questions 26

C)

Questions 26

D)

Questions 26

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibits. The Set Payload transformer in the addltem child flow uses DataWeave to create an order object.

What is the correct DataWeave code for the Set Payload transformer in the createOrder flow to use the addltem child flow to add a router call with the price of 100 to the order?

Questions 27

Options:

A.

lookup( "addltern", { price: "100", item: "router", itemType: "cable" } )

B.

addltem( { payload: { price: "100", item: "router", itemType: "cable" > } )

C.

lookup( "addltem", { payload: { price: "100", item: "router", itemType: "cable" } > )

D.

addltem( { price: "100", item: "router", itemType: "cable" } )

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

MCD-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCD-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCD-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99