Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by meadow

Page: 13 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: meadow
Question 52

Refer to the exhibits. A web client submits a request to http://localhost:8081/fliqhts?destination=SFO and the Web Service Consumer throws a WSC:BAD_REQUEST error.

What is the next step to fix this error?

Questions 52

Options:

A.

Set a header In the Consume operation equal to the destination query parameter

B.

set a SOAP payload before the Consume operation that contains the destination query parameter

C.

set a property m the Consume operation equal to the destination query parameter

D.

set a JSON payload before the Consume operation that contains the destination query parameter

Discussion
Question 53

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 53

The input array of strings is processed by the batch job that processes, fitters, and aggregates the values.

What is the last message logged by the Logger component after the batch job completes processing?

A)

Questions 53

B)

Questions 53

C)

Questions 53

D)

Questions 53

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 54

Refer to the exhibits. The webClient flow sends requests to the mockServer Row's HTTP Listener.

An HTTP: METHOD_NOT ALLOWED error is thrown each time the webClient flow executes.

What attribute value must be changed in the webClient flow's HTTP Request operation to prevent this error from being thrown?

Options:

A.

Change the method attribute's value to "POSL

B.

Change the path attribute's value to 7api/partners/fastShopping"

C.

Change the protocol attribute's value to "HTTPS"

D.

Change the method attribute's value to "*"

Discussion
Question 55

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 55

This main mule application calls a separate flow called as ShippingAddress which returns the address corresponding to the name of the user sent to it as input. Output of this ShippingAddress is stored in a target variable named address.

Next set of requirement is to have a setPayload transformer which will set below two values

1) orderkey which needs to set to be equal to the order element received in the original request payload.

2) addressKey which needs to be set to be equal to the address received in response of ShippingAddress flow

What is the straightforward way to properly configure the Set Payload transformer with the required data?

Questions 55

Questions 55

A mule application is being developed which will process POST requests coming from clients containing the name and order information. Sample request is as below

Options:

A.

1. 1. {

2. 2. orderkey: "payload.order",

3. 3. addresskey: "vars.address"

4. 4. }

B.

1. 1. {

2. 2. orderkey: "attributes.shippingaddress.order",

3. 3. addresskey: "payload"

4. }

C.