Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by elyas

Page: 7 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: elyas
Question 28

Refer to the exhibit. The input array of strings is passed to the batch job, which does NOT do any filtering or aggregating. What payload is logged by the Logger component?

Questions 28

Options:

A.

Summary report of processed records

B.

[ "Apple", "Banana" ]

C.

[ "Apptel2", "Bananal2" ]

D.

[ "Apptel", "Bananal", 2 ]

Discussion
Question 29

What statement is a part of MuleSoft's description of an application network?

Options:

A.

Creates and manages high availability and fault tolerant services and infrastructure

B.

Creates reusable APIs and assets designed to be consumed by other business units

C.

Creates and manages a collection of JMS messaging services and infrastructure

D.

Leverages Central IT to deliver complete point-to-point solutions with master data management

Discussion
Question 30

What is the default port used by Mule application debugger configuration in Anypoint Studio?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 31

Why would a Mule application use the ${http.port} property placeholder for its HTTP Listener port when it is deployed to CloudHub?

Options:

A.

Allows CloudHub to automatically change the HTTP port to allow external clients to connect to the HTTP Listener

B.

Allows CloudHub to automatically register the application with API Manager

C.

Allows MuleSoft Support to troubleshoot the application by connecting directly to the HTTP Listener

D.

Allows clients to VPN directly to the application at the Mule application's configured HTTP port

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

MCD-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCD-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCD-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99