Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by bleu

Page: 5 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: bleu
Question 20

Refer to the payload.

Questions 20

Questions 20

The Set payload transformer sets the payload to an object. The logger component's message attribute is configured with the string "Result #["INFO"++ payload]"

What is the output of logger when this flow executes?

Options:

A.

Result INFOpayload

B.

Result INFO{"student":{"name":"Anay","age":6}}

C.

1. 1. "You called the function '++' with these arguments:

2. 2. 1: String ("INFO")

3. 3: Object ({student: {name: "Anay" as String {class: "java.lang.String"},age: 6 as Numbe...)

D.

Error : You evaluated inline expression # without ++

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 21

A web client sends one GET request to the test flow's HTTP Listener, which causes the test flow to call the updateTemp flow After the test flow returns a response, the web client then sends a different GET request to trie getTemp flow's HTTP Listener The test flow is not called a second time.

What response is returned from the request to the getTemp flow's HTTP Listener?

Questions 21

Questions 21

Questions 21

A)

Questions 21

B)

Questions 21

C)

Questions 21

D)

Questions 21

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 22

A Batch Job scope has five batch steps. An event processor throws an error in the second batch step because the input data is incomplete. What is the default behavior of the batch job after the error is thrown?

Options:

A.

All processing of the batch job stops.

B.

Event processing continues to the next batch step.

C.

Error is ignored

D.

Batch is retried

Discussion
Question 23

Refer to the exhibits. A database Address table contains a ZIPCODE column and an increasing ID column. The Address table currently contains tour (4) records. The On Table Row Database listener is configured with its watermark set to the Address table's ZIPCODE column and then the Mule application is run in Anypoint Studio tor the first time, and the On Table Row Database listener polls the Address table.

Anew row is added to the database with 1D=5 and ZIPCODE-90006, and then the On Table Row Database listener polls the database again.

Alter the next execution of the On Table Row Database listener polling, what database rows have been processed by the Mule flow since the Mule application was started?

Questions 23

Options:

A.

ID ZIPCODE

1 90001

2 90005

3 90009

4 90001

B.

ID ZIPCODE

1 90001

2 90005