Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCD-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by caoimhe

Page: 9 / 17

MuleSoft MCD-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Exam Code: MCD-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: caoimhe
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

What expression correctly specifies input parameters to pass the city and state values to the SQL query?

A)

Questions 36

B)

Questions 36

C)

Questions 36

D)

Questions 36

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 37

What DataWeave expression transforms the example XML input to the CSV output?

Questions 37

A)

Questions 37

B)

Questions 37

C)

Questions 37

D)

Questions 37

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 38

What is the output type of the DataWeave map operator?

Options:

A.

String

B.

Array

C.

Map

D.

Object

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

The Database Select operation returns five rows from a database. What is logged by the Logger component?

Options:

A.

"Array"

B.

"Object"

C.

"LinkedHashMap"

D.

"CaselnsensitrveHashMap"

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17
Title