Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by fletcher

Page: 15 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: fletcher
Question 60

You are building a tool that will process images from retail stores and identity the products of competitors.

The solution must be trained on images provided by your company.

Which Azure Al service should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure Al Custom Vision

B.

Azure Al Computer Vision

C.

Face

D.

Azure Al Document Intelligence

Discussion
Question 61

You send an image to a Computer Vision API and receive back the annotated image shown in the exhibit.

Questions 61

Which type of computer vision was used?

Options:

A.

object detection

B.

semantic segmentation

C.

optical character recognition (OCR)

D.

image classification

Discussion
Question 62

Match the facial recognition tasks to the appropriate questions.

To answer, drag the appropriate task from the column on the left to its question on the right. Each task may be used once, more than once, or not at all.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 62

Options:

Discussion
Question 63

What are two tasks that can be performed by using the Computer Vision service? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Train a custom image classification model.

B.

Detect faces in an image.

C.

Recognize handwritten text.

D.

Translate the text in an image between languages.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 15 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99