Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by aida

Page: 16 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: aida
Question 64

You need to build an image tagging solution for social media that tags images of your friends automatically. Which Azure Cognitive Services service should you use?

Options:

A.

Computer Vision

B.

Face

C.

Text Analytics

D.

Form Recognizer

Discussion
Question 65

In which two scenarios can you use the Form Recognizer service? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Extract the invoice number from an invoice.

B.

Translate a form from French to English.

C.

Find image of product in a catalog.

D.

Identity the retailer from a receipt.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 66

What is a use case for classification?

Options:

A.

predicting how many cups of coffee a person will drink based on how many hours the person slept the previous night.

B.

analyzing the contents of images and grouping images that have similar colors

C.

predicting whether someone uses a bicycle to travel to work based on the distance from home to work

D.

predicting how many minutes it will take someone to run a race based on past race times

Discussion
Question 67

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 67

Options:

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99