Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 3 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 12

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

You have the following dataset.

Questions 13

You plan to use the dataset to train a model that will predict the house price categories of houses.

What are Household Income and House Price Category? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

A medical research project uses a large anonymized dataset of brain scan images that are categorized into predefined brain haemorrhage types.

You need to use machine learning to support early detection of the different brain haemorrhage types in the images before the images are reviewed by a person.

This is an example of which type of machine learning?

Options:

A.

clustering

B.

regression

C.

classification

Discussion
Question 15

You need to predict the income range of a given customer by using the following dataset.

Questions 15

Which two fields should you use as features? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Education Level

B.

Last Name

C.

D.

Income Range

E.

First Name

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 3 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99