Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by kendrick

Page: 5 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: kendrick
Question 20

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

When you design an AI system to assess whether loans should be approved, the factors used to make the decision should be explainable.

This is an example of which Microsoft guiding principle for responsible AI?

Options:

A.

transparency

B.

inclusiveness

C.

fairness

D.

privacy and security

Discussion
Question 22

A company employs a team of customer service agents to provide telephone and email support to customers.

The company develops a webchat bot to provide automated answers to common customer queries.

Which business benefit should the company expect as a result of creating the webchat bot solution?

Options:

A.

increased sales

B.

a reduced workload for the customer service agents

C.

improved product reliability

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 23

You are building an AI-based app.

You need to ensure that the app uses the principles for responsible AI.

Which two principles should you follow? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Implement an Agile software development methodology

B.

Implement a process of Al model validation as part of the software review process

C.

Establish a risk governance committee that includes members of the legal team, members of the risk management team, and a privacy officer

D.

Prevent the disclosure of the use of Al-based algorithms for automated decision making

Discussion
Page: 5 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99