Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 2 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 8

What are two metrics that you can use to evaluate a regression model? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

coefficient of determination (R2)

B.

F1 score

C.

root mean squared error (RMSE)

D.

area under curve (AUC)

E.

balanced accuracy

Discussion
Question 9

You need to use Azure Machine Learning designer to build a model that will predict automobile prices.

Which type of modules should you use to complete the model? To answer, drag the appropriate modules to the correct locations. Each module may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 10

Which type of machine learning should you use to predict the number of gift cards that will be sold next month?

Options:

A.

classification

B.

regression

C.

clustering

Discussion
Question 11

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99