Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by camilla

Page: 11 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: camilla
Question 44

You use natural language processing to process text from a Microsoft news story.

You receive the output shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 44

Which type of natural languages processing was performed?

Options:

A.

entity recognition

B.

key phrase extraction

C.

sentiment analysis

D.

translation

Discussion
Question 45

You need to make the press releases of your company available in a range of languages.

Which service should you use?

Options:

A.

Translator Text

B.

Text Analytics

C.

Speech

D.

Language Understanding (LUIS)

Discussion
Question 46

Match the types of computer vision workloads to the appropriate scenarios.

To answer, drag the appropriate workload type from the column on the left to its scenario on the right. Each workload type may be used once more than once, or not at all.

NOTE: Each correct match is worth one point.

Questions 46

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 11 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99