Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 12 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 48

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 49

You need to predict the animal population of an area.

Which Azure Machine Learning type should you use?

Options:

A.

clustering

B.

classification

C.

regression

Discussion
Question 50

For each of the following statements, select Yes If the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

What are three stages in a transformer model? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Options:

A.

object detection

B.

embedding calculation

C.

tokenization

D.

next token prediction

E.

anonymization

Discussion