Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by araya

Page: 6 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: araya
Question 24

What is true about the ntpdate command?

Options:

A.

It is the primary management command for the NTP time server.

B.

It updates the local system's date (i.e. day, month and year) but not the time (i.e. hours, minutes, seconds).

C.

It queries one or more NTP time servers and adjusts the system time accordingly.

D.

It sends the local system time to one or many remote NTP time servers for redistribution.

E.

It can be used by any user to set the user clock independently of the system clock.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following commands should be added to /etc/bash_profile in order to change the language of messages for an internationalized program to Portuguese (pt)?

Options:

A.

export LANGUAGE="pt"

B.

export MESSAGE="pt"

C.

export UI_MESSAGES="pt"

D.

export LC_MESSAGES="pt"

E.

export ALL_MESSAGES="pt"

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is correct when talking about mountpoints?

Options:

A.

Every existing directory can be used as a mount point.

B.

Only empty directories can be used as a mount point.

C.

Directories need to have the SetUID flag set to be used as a mount point.

D.

Files within a directory are deleted when the directory is used as a mount point.

Discussion
Question 27

Which file specifies the user accounts that can NOT submit jobs via at or batch? (Provide the full path and filename)

Options:

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 6 / 9

LFCS
PDF

$35  $99.99

LFCS Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LFCS PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99