Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by juliette

Page: 3 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: juliette
Question 12

How many fields are in a syntactically correct line of /etc/fstab?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 13

The output of the program date should be saved in the variable actdat. What is the correct statement?

Options:

A.

actdat=`date`

B.

set actdat='date'

C.

date | actdat

D.

date > $actdat

E.

actdat=date

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 14

Which run levels should never be declared as the default run level when using SysV init? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 15

Which RPM command will output the name of the package which supplied the file /etc/exports?

Options:

A.

rpm -F /etc/exports

B.

rpm -qf /etc/exports

C.

rpm -Kl /etc/exports

D.

rpm -qp /etc/exports

E.

rpm -qi /etc/exports

Discussion