Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by nancie

Page: 8 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: nancie
Question 32

Which of the following keywords can be used in the file /etc/nsswitch.conf to specify a source for host name lookups? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

resolv

B.

dns

C.

remote

D.

files

E.

hosts

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following commands will NOT update the modify timestamp on the file /tmp/myfile.txt?

Options:

A.

file /tmp/myfile.txt

B.

echo "Hello" >/tmp/myfile.txt

C.

sed -ie "s/1/2/" /tmp/myfile.txt

D.

echo -n "Hello" >>/tmp/myfile.txt

E.

touch /tmp/myfile.txt

Discussion
Question 34

Which command will disable swapping on a device? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following commands can be used to create a USB storage media from a disk image?

Options:

A.

gdisk

B.

dd

C.

cc

D.

fdisk

E.

mount

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 8 / 9

LFCS
PDF

$35  $99.99

LFCS Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LFCS PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99