Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by kareem

Page: 2 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: kareem
Question 8

Which of the following SQL queries counts the number of occurrences for each value of the field order_type in the table orders?

Options:

A.

SELECT order_type,COUNT(*) FROM orders WHERE order_type=order_type;

B.

SELECT order_type,COUNT(*) FROM orders GROUP BY order_type;

C.

COUNT(SELECT order_type FROM orders);

D.

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM orders ORDER BY order_type;

E.

SELECT AUTO_COUNT FROM orders COUNT order_type;

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 9

What information can the lspci command display about the system hardware? (Choose THREE correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Device IRQ settings

B.

PCI bus speed

C.

System battery type

D.

Device vendor identification

E.

Ethernet MAC address

Discussion
Question 10

Which command is used to set the hostname of the local system? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following commands redirects the output of cmd to the file foo.txt, in which an existing file is overwritten?

Options:

A.

cmd || foo.txt

B.

cmd | foo.txt

C.

cmd && foo.txt

D.

cmd >> foo.txt

E.

cmd > foo.txt

Discussion