Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by uthman

Page: 5 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: uthman
Question 20

Which of the following files, when existing, affect the behavior of the Bash shell? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

~/.bashconf

B.

~/.bashrc

C.

~/.bashdefaults

D.

~/.bash_etc

E.

~/.bash_profile

Discussion
Question 21

Which option in the /etc/ntp.conf file specifies an external NTP source to be queried for time information? (Specify ONLY the option without any values or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

Which shell command is used to continue background execution of a suspended command?

Options:

A.

&

B.

bg

C.

cont

D.

exec

E.

:&

Discussion
Question 23

Which character starts a comment line in a shell script file?

Options:

A.

;

B.

C.

#

D.

/

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 5 / 9

LFCS
PDF

$35  $99.99

LFCS Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LFCS PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99