Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Linux Foundation Updated LFCS Exam Questions and Answers by moshe

Page: 7 / 9

Linux Foundation LFCS Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: LFCS Dumps
Vendor: Linux Foundation Certification: Linux Foundation Certified SYSADMIN
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: moshe
Question 28

What is the purpose of the file /etc/profile?

Options:

A.

It contains the welcome message that is displayed after login.

B.

It contains security profiles defining which users are allowed to log in.

C.

It contains environment variables that are set when a user logs in.

D.

It contains default application profiles for users that run an application for the first time.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 29

Which port is the default server port for the HTTPS protocol? (Specify the port number using digits.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following characters can be combined with a separator string in order to read from the current input source until the separator string, which is on a separate line and withoutany trailing spaces, is reached?

Options:

A.

<<

B.

<|

C.

!<

D.

&<

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following commands can be used to determine how long the system has been running? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

uptime

B.

up

C.

D.

uname -u

E.

time –up

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9