Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CCAK Exam Questions and Answers by koa

Page: 9 / 12

Isaca CCAK Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
Exam Code: CCAK Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Cloud Security Alliance
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: koa
Question 36

Which of the following has been provided by the Federal Office for Information Security in Germany to support customers in selecting, controlling, and monitoring their cloud service providers?

Options:

A.

BSI IT-basic protection catalogue

B.

Multi-Tier Cloud Security (MTCS)

C.

German IDW PS 951

D.

BSI Criteria Catalogue C5

Discussion
Question 37

Who is accountable for the use of a cloud service?

Options:

A.

The cloud access security broker (CASB)

B.

The supplier

C.

The cloud service provider

D.

The organization (client)

Discussion
Question 38

It is MOST important for an auditor to be aware that an inventory of assets within a cloud environment:

Options:

A.

should be mapped only if discovered during the audit.

B.

is not fundamental for the security management program, as this is a cloud service.

C.

can be a misleading source of data.

D.

is fundamental for the security management program

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 39

When applying the Top Threats Analysis methodology following an incident, what is the scope of the technical impact identification step?

Options:

A.

Determine the impact on the controls that were selected by the organization to respond to

identified risks.

B.

Determine the impact on confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information

system.

C.

Determine the impact on the physical and environmental security of the organization,

excluding informational assets.

D.

Determine the impact on the financial, operational, compliance, and reputation of the

organization.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

CCAK
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCAK Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCAK PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99