Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CCAK Exam Questions and Answers by inara

Page: 6 / 12

Isaca CCAK Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
Exam Code: CCAK Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Cloud Security Alliance
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: inara
Question 24

The CSA STAR Certification is based on criteria outlined the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) in addition to:

Options:

A.

GDPR CoC certification.

B.

GB/T 22080-2008.

C.

SOC 2 Type 1 or 2 reports.

D.

ISO/IEC 27001 implementation.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following is MOST useful for an auditor to review when seeking visibility into the cloud supply chain for a newly acquired Software as a Service (SaaS) solution?

Options:

A.

SaaS provider contract

B.

Payments made by the service owner

C.

SaaS vendor white papers

D.

Cloud compliance obligations register

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 26

The BEST method to report continuous assessment of a cloud provider’s services to the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is through:

Options:

A.

Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) assessment by a third-party auditor on a periodic basis.

B.

tools selected by the third-party auditor.

C.

SOC 2 Type 2 attestation.

D.

a set of dedicated application programming interfaces (APIs).

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following cloud environments should be a concern to an organization s cloud auditor?

Options:

A.

The cloud service provider s data center is more than 100 miles away.

B.

The technical team is trained on only one vendor Infrastructure as a Service (laaS) platform, but the organization has subscribed to another vendor's laaS platform as an alternative.

C.

The organization entirely depends on several proprietary Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.

D.

The failover region of the cloud service provider is on another continent

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

CCAK
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCAK Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCAK PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99