Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CCAK Exam Questions and Answers by hasan

Page: 4 / 12

Isaca CCAK Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
Exam Code: CCAK Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Cloud Security Alliance
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: hasan
Question 16

Which of the following standards is designed to be used by organizations for cloud services that intend to select controls within the process of implementing an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001?

Options:

A.

ISO/IEC 27002

B.

Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)

C.

NISTSP 800-146

D.

ISO/IEC 27017:2015

Discussion
Question 17

The PRIMARY objective for an auditor to understand the organization's context for a cloud audit is to:

Options:

A.

determine whether the organization has carried out control self-assessment (CSA) and validated audit reports of the cloud service providers.

B.

validate an understanding of the organization's current state and how the cloud audit plan fits into the existing audit approach.

C.

validate the organization's performance effectiveness utilizing cloud service provider solutions.

D.

validate whether an organization has a cloud audit plan in place.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is a good candidate for continuous auditing?

Options:

A.

Procedures

B.

Governance

C.

Cryptography and authentication

D.

Documentation quality

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 19

Which of the following types of SOC reports BEST helps to ensure operating effectiveness of controls in a cloud service provider offering?

Options:

A.

SOC 3 Type 2

B.

SOC 2 Type 2

C.

SOC 1 Type 1

D.

SOC 2 Type 1

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

CCAK