Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CCAK Exam Questions and Answers by amanda

Page: 11 / 12

Isaca CCAK Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
Exam Code: CCAK Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Cloud Security Alliance
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: amanda
Question 44

An organization that is utilizing a community cloud is contracting an auditor to conduct a review on behalf of the group of organizations within the cloud community. Of the following, to whom should the auditor report the findings?

Options:

A.

Management of the organization being audited

B.

Public

C.

Shareholders and interested parties

D.

Cloud service provider

Discussion
Question 45

Supply chain agreements between a cloud service provider and cloud customers should, at a minimum, include:

Options:

A.

regulatory guidelines impacting the cloud customer.

B.

audits, assessments, and independent verification of compliance certifications with agreement terms.

C.

the organizational chart of the provider.

D.

policies and procedures of the cloud customer

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following types of risk is associated specifically with the use of multi-cloud environments in an organization?

Options:

A.

Risk of supply chain visibility and validation

B.

Risk of reduced visibility and control

C.

Risk of service reliability and uptime

D.

Risk of unauthorized access to customer and business data

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 47

Which of the following is the MOST important audit scope document when conducting a review of a cloud service provider?

Options:

A.

Processes and systems to be audited

B.

Updated audit work program

C.

Documentation criteria for the audit evidence

D.

Testing procedure to be performed

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

CCAK