Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 5 / 8

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 20

Which of the following practices, applied by the chief audit executive {CAE), most likely indicates an effective continuing professional educational program for the internal audit activity?

Options:

A.

The CAE tasks internal auditors with coordinating assurance activities with other providers across the organization.

B.

The CAE encourages auditors to volunteer to support research work of the local professional institute.

C.

The CAE requires auditors to periodically attest to the profession's Code of Ethics.

D.

The CAE reminds auditors to ensure workpapers are completed for audit engagements.

Discussion
Question 21

While preparing the audit plan for an automobile manufacturing company, the chief audit executive (CAE) noted that the company's engineering department received a high risk ranking. However, the internal audit activity is understaffed, and current staff do not possess the necessary skills to adequately assess the effectiveness of the engineering department. What is the most appropriate course of action for the CAE to take?

Options:

A.

Include the engineering department on the audit plan, use the available internal audit resources to conduct the review, and exclude procedures that cannot be adequately assessed.

B.

Advise management to accept the assessed risk until the internal auditors are able to review the area adequately.

C.

Recruit internal auditors with the required competencies and wait until they are employed before including this audit on the internal audit plan.

D.

Proceed with a review of the engineering department but supplement the internal audit team with nonauditors from an external engineering company who have the required skills to assist

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 22

Which of the following best describes a proactive role for the internal audit activity with regard to the organization's ethics program?

Options:

A.

Becoming a voting member of the organization's internal ethics council.

B.

Performing an annual organizationwide employee survey.

C.

Reviewing all departmental ethics-related policies.

D.

Conducting annual ethics training for all employees.

Discussion
Question 23

According to the IIA Code of Ethics, which of the following best describes the conduct of an internal auditor who demonstrates the principle of competency?

Options:

A.

The auditor is prudent in the use and protection of information acquired in the course of his work.

B.

The auditor does not accept anything that may impair or be presumed to impair his professional judgment.

C.

The auditor does not perform services in a particular area when he lacks skills in that area.

D.

The auditor performs work with honesty, diligence, and responsibility.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99