Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by mahdi

Page: 10 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: mahdi
Question 40

When creating a PTN tunnel, you can set the priority of the tunnel. There are 0, 1, and 7. The larger the value, the higher the priority.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 41

Which of the following is the main structure of the N-way wavelength multiplexing WDM system?

Options:

A.

Optical wavelength conversion unit

B.

Wavelength Division Multiplexing Unit

C.

Optical Amplification Unit

D.

Monitoring Unit

E.

Intersection Unit

Discussion
Question 42

In the Huawei PTN7900 LTE solution, which of the following protection methods are used in the L2VPN part?

Options:

A.

MC-PW APS

B.

VPN FRR

C.

IP/VPN FRR

D.

MC-LAG

Discussion
Question 43

When creating a static TUNNEL, you need to specify the interface of the next hop. Which is the displayed address of the next hop?

Options:

A.

NEIP

B.

NE LSR-IP

C.

Next-hop interface IP

D.

does not involve

Discussion
Page: 10 / 11

H35-260