Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by dolcie

Page: 8 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: dolcie
Question 32

When the data is forwarded by the PTN device, when the value of the TYPE field of the Ethernet header is OxO8O0, which protocol is the encapsulated inner packet?

Options:

A.

ICMP

B.

IPX

C.

ARP

D.

IP

Discussion
Question 33

When configuring SxCS board for OSN3500. Which of the following is the access capacity of a fully configured subrack?

Options:

A.

35G

B.

58.75G

C.

80G

D.

155G

Discussion
Question 34

The thickness of the fiber core, the refractive index of the village material and the cladding material have a decisive influence on the characteristics of the fiber.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 35

When the optical cable between the FIU and the FIU is faulty, what are the optical layer alarms reported by the downstream station?

Options:

A.

MUT LOS

B.

OSC_LOS

C.

R_LOS

D.

OSC RDI

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

H35-260