Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 11 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 44

Optix Datacollector supports black box fault data collection for various products. Which of the following products are not supported?

Options:

A.

NG SDH

B.

WDM

C.

COS

D.

PTN

Discussion
Question 45

In the PTN network, the 802.1Q label header contains a 2-byte TPID. Which of the following is its standard value?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

88A8

Discussion
Question 46

Qinia technology can be used when multiple users need to share the same VCTRUNK and use the same VLANID.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 47

The multi-level connection monitoring mode (TCM) of OTN has three application forms. Which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Cascading mode

B.

Overlapping Mode

C.

Nested Mode

D.

Cascade Mode

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

H35-260