Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by roy

Page: 3 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: roy
Question 12

When creating an electrical layer path, what options (Client, ODUK, ODUflex) may cause the route calculation to fail

Options:

A.

Unable to satisfy routing constraints

B.

Routing resources are unavailable

C.

The optical power attenuation on the service layer path OCH is too large

D.

Services cannot be created between ports

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following statements about ESD protection measures is false?

Options:

A.

All personnel entering the computer room should wear anti-static shoes, anti-static clothing, etc.

B.

Use anti-static tools, such as: anti-static wrists, anti-static tweezers, pullers, etc.

C.

Controlling humidity has little effect on reducing static electricity

D.

All conductors in the computer room must be grounded reliably, including computer terminals and other equipment, and an anti-static workbench must be set up

E.

Static sources such as non-anti-static plastic bags, non-anti-static bubble films, and rubber should be kept away from ESD sensitive devices and sensitive boards, at least 30cm away.

Discussion
Question 14

Which items belong to the optical layer path in the path hierarchy of the WDM network?

Options:

A.

OTS

B.

OMS

C.

OCH

D.

OTU

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 15

The ETH_UWK_DOWN alarm indicates that the network port connection is faulty. The possible reasons do not include which of the following?

Options:

A.

The working modes of the sending and receiving ends are inconsistent

B.

Link failure

C.

Peer device failure

D.

There is no light received at the local end

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

H35-260