Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by sulaiman

Page: 5 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: sulaiman
Question 20

The key technology in the PTN network is IP/MPLS technology. How many levels can MPLS labels be nested?

Options:

A.

1st floor

B.

3 floors

C.

10 floors

D.

Theoretically infinite nesting

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 21

Regarding PW labels and tunnel labels, which of the following statements are correct?

Options:

A.

PW labels are mainly used to distinguish PWs, but for CES services, because CES services do not support aggregation, there is no need to use PW labels

B.

Tunnel label is mainly used for transmission in the tunnel, it mainly uses the tunnel label to establish MPLS tunnel

C.

They are all based on MPLs tags

D.

PW signing only needs negotiation between the source and sink network elements, and has nothing to do with the intermediate

tansit network elements

Discussion
Question 22

Which statement about MPLS OAM is wrong?

Options:

A.

The hardware supports the transmission of messages

B.

Support real-time monitoring of performance events such as packet loss rate and delay

C.

Can be used to trigger protection switching

D.

Tunnel's OAM and PW OAM are related and affect each other

Discussion
Question 23

When using the LCAS function, which of the following overhead bytes are used to transmit control information?

Options:

A.

M1

B.

H4

C.

K2

D.

K4

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

H35-260