Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by cosmo

Page: 4 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: cosmo
Question 16

Which of the following protections are protected by electrical layer double transmission and selective reception?

Options:

A.

Client side 1+1 protection

B.

ODUK SNCP Protection

C.

SW SNCP Protection

D.

ODUK ring network protection

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following item levels are included in the MPLS-TP OAM detection object?

Options:

A.

Section layer

B.

Tunnel layer

C.

Link Layer

D.

PW layer

Discussion
Question 18

What is the main function of the physical layer?

Options:

A.

Provide a reliable information transfer mechanism

B.

A retransmission mechanism responsible for error detection and information

C.

Responsible for the physical and electrical interface between user equipment and network end equipment

D.

Establish and clear a network-wide connection between two transport protocol entities

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 19

The 1510 nm optical monitoring channel can be effectively amplified after passing through the EDFA.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

H35-260
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-260 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99