Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-260 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 9 / 11

Huawei H35-260 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HSC - Transmission
Exam Code: H35-260 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCSA-Field-Transmission
Questions: 326 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 36

IEEE 802.1Q defines the structure of VLAN tags, including TPID, PRI, CR, and VLAN ID. Which of the following is used to classify service

priorities?

Options:

A.

VLAN ID

B.

CR

C.

PRI

D.

TPID

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following ways does the Inspector inspection tool support adding NEs?

Options:

A.

Manually adding NEs

B.

Import NEs in batches

C.

Automatically discover network elements

D.

NEs actively report

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 38

During the negotiation between the two ends of the PTN LAG, the device with the smaller system priority number is the master device

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 39

What items are not included in the route advertisement of L3VPN

Options:

A.

Local CE to ingress PE routing information exchange

B.