Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by faizan

Page: 10 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: faizan
Question 40

When maintaining the MA5600T system, what can be viewed through the display version command?

Options:

A.

System version information

B.

Version information of each service board

C.

Version information of the main control board

D.

Version information of the chassis

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 41

The message format of the multipoint MAC control layer is an Ethernet frame. What might be the destination MAC?

Options:

A.

Unicast MAC

B.

Broadcast MAC

C.

Multicast MAC

D.

Anycast MAC

Discussion
Question 42

Is the following description correct? The computer in the local area network judges whether the received broadcast frame is what it should receive is to judge the source of the frameMACIs the address the same as the hardware address of the machine .

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 43

The uplink interface of the UA5000 broadband main control board IPM supports port aggregation. Which of the following statements about aggregation are correct?

Options:

A.

The port working mode must be full duplex;

B.

The port rate must be the same and cannot be auto-negotiation;

C.

The ports on the active and standby IPM boards can be added to an aggregate port at the same time;

D.

The mirroring destination port cannot be added to the aggregate port.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

H35-210_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-210_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-210_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99