Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 7 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 28

What are the northbound interface types provided by U2000 to the network management layer?

Options:

A.

XML northbound interface

B.

CORBA northbound interface

C.

SNMP alarm northbound interface

D.

TL1 northbound interface

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following is the correct configuration process for EPON ONT to go online automatically?

Options:

A.

Configure ONT—>Configure EPON UNI port—>Configure optical port of EPON UNI port—>Confirm the automatically discovered EPON ONT

B.

Configure EPON UNI port—>Configure ONT—>Configure the optical port of EPON UNI port—>Confirm the automatically discovered EPON ONT

C.

Configure EPON UNI port—>Configure the optical port of EPON UNI port—>Configure ONT—>Confirm the automatically discovered EPON ONT

D.

Configure ONT—>Configure the optical port of the EPON UNI port—>Configure the EPON UNI port—>Confirm the auto-discovered EPON ONT

Discussion
Question 30

Is the following description correct? G.SHDSL broadband access technology is suitable for high-speed Internet access and video conferencing for users in hotels and Internet cafes, but it cannot provide dedicated line interconnection and dedicated line access.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 31

What are the queue scheduling methods supported by MA5600?

Options:

A.

FIFO

B.

PQ

C.

CQ

D.

WRR

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 7 / 10

H35-210_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-210_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-210_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99