Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by theodora

Page: 6 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: theodora
Question 24

Regarding MA5600 Super Vlan and Sub Vlan, which of the following descriptions are correct?

Options:

A.

Super VLAN is different from VLAN in the usual sense. It is just a Layer 3 interface and does not contain physical ports.

B.

Super VLAN is mainly used to save IP addresses

C.

Sub VLAN only contains physical ports, and a three-layer VLAN virtual interface can be established.

D.

Sub VLAN types can be: Smart VLAN, MUX VLAN, Standard VLAN.

Discussion
Question 25

In the EPON network, what management and maintenance channel does the OLT use to configure and maintain terminal equipment?

Options:

A.

OAM

B.

DHCP

C.

OMCI

D.

SNMP

Discussion
Question 26

In the H.248 protocol, the terminal can be programmed to detect events. Once these events are detected, the MG will send a report to the MGC or the MG will take corresponding actions.

Options:

A.

Modify

B.

ServiceChange

C.

Notify

D.

AuditCapabilities

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 27

What are the network side (uplink) interface types provided by MA5600?

Options:

A.

STM-1

B.

FE

C.

IMA

D.

GE

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

H35-210_V2.5