Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 3 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 12

MA5680T supports QinQ and VLAN stacking attributes. Which of the following VLANs supports QinQ attributes?

Options:

A.

Common vlan

B.

super vlan

C.

sub vlan

D.

smart vlan

Discussion
Question 13

Is the following description correct? MA5600T/MA5680T SVLAN + CVLAN forwarding usually refers to forwarding packets through SVLAN + CVLAN on the service board, and forwarding packets through VLAN+MAC on the main control board; strict SVLAN + CVLAN forwarding means that both the service board and the main control board are forwarded through SVLAN + CVLAN forwards packets.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 14

Which two UDP port numbers are defined by H.248 protocol by default?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 15

The UA5000 narrowband main control board PVM and the broadband main control board IPM are jointly networked and provide voice services and broadband services at the same time. The voice services are transmitted to the IPM single board through the internal IP channel, and then transmitted by the upstream interface of the IPM single board To the upper network, which command should be used to configure the system networking mode at this time?

Options:

A.

uplink tps on

B.

uplink tps off

C.

working mode integrated

D.

working mode alone

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

H35-210_V2.5