Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by maddie

Page: 5 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: maddie
Question 20

In Ethernet, what address is used to distinguish different devices?

Options:

A.

LLCaddress

B.

MACaddress

C.

IPaddress

D.

IPXaddress

Discussion
Question 21

In the EPON network, what are the management protocols running between the OLT and the ONT?

Options:

A.

OMCI

B.

SNMP

C.

OAM

D.

IGMP

Discussion
Question 22

What are the following commands that belong to the H.248 protocol?

Options:

A.

Ringing

B.

Subtract

C.

Notify

D.

Move

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 23

Which of the following parameters are required to set up a network management workstation?

Options:

A.

IP address

B.

Name

C.

Group name

D.

Routing

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

H35-210_V2.5