Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by nicole

Page: 8 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: nicole
Question 32

When configuring traffic table for MA5680T, if only CIR is configured and PIR parameters are not specified, what is the PIR value by default?

Options:

A.

PIR=CIR

B.

PIR=min(1.5*cir, 10240000)

C.

PIR=min(2*cir, 10240000)

D.

Nothing

Discussion
Question 33

In the Solaris 10 operating system, when only ordinary users can ftp to the network management server, which file should be modified so that the root user can also remotely ftp to the server?

Options:

A.

/etc/ftpusers

B.

/etc/services

C.

/etc/system

D.

/etc/defaultrouter

Discussion
Question 34

What are the application scenarios of GPON?

Options:

A.

FTTH

B.

FTTB

C.

FTTC

D.

FTTM

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following modules is not a functional module of the MA5600 SCU main control board?

Options:

A.

CPU module

B.

Ethernet switch module

C.

Clock module

D.

Separator module

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 8 / 10

H35-210_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-210_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-210_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99