Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-210_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 2 / 10

Huawei H35-210_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Access V2.5 Exam
Exam Code: H35-210_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Access
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 8

Is the following description correct? When upgrading the version, use the database upgrade tool to upgrade the dat file to the higher version, and you can also use the upgrade tool to reduce the dat file of the higher version to the lower version.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 9

What are the alarm levels of U2000?

Options:

A.

Fatal

B.

Urgent

C.

Important

D.

Secondary

Discussion
Question 10

Is the following description correct? When MA5680T sets PQ+WRR, priority 0-7 corresponds to the following 10 20 30 0 20 20 0.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 11

Regarding OLT+MDU networking and OLT+ONT networking, what are the correct statements about multicast configuration?

Options:

A.

The configuration of the two on the OLT is the same.

B.

When the unicast VLAN and the multicast VLAN are different, the configuration of the two on the OLT is the same.

C.

When the unicast VLAN and the multicast VLAN are different, under the OLT+MDU networking, an additional gemport-maping and service-port for the multicast VLAN on the MDU should be added on the OLT.

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

H35-210_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-210_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-210_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99