Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cayden

Page: 9 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: cayden
Question 36

The cloud hard drive backup service can create backups for cloud hard drives, and use the backup data to roll back the cloud hard drives to maximize the accuracy and safety of user data and ensure your data security.

Options:

A.

True

B.

mistake

Discussion
Question 37

Cloud Monitoring is an open resource monitoring platform, It can provide resource monitoring, alarm, notification and other services.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 38

What kinds of private images can be created?

Options:

A.

System disk mirroring

B.

Market mirroring

C.

Data disk mirroring

D.

Whole machine mirror

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 39

Regarding the scaling configuration, which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

you An infinite number of scaling configurations can be created.

B.

The scaling configuration defines the specification data of the cloud server to be added in the scaling group.

C.

You can modify the created scaling configuration as needed.

D.

After the scaling group is enabled, the scaling configuration cannot be changed.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 16

H13-811_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-811_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-811_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99