Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 3 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 12

Which of the following is not a security detection source for situational awareness services?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability scanning, host security, flow probe

B.

DDoS,IDS

C.

ACL/Security Group

D.

Web firewall, database firewall

Discussion
Question 13

The cloud monitoring service is free to use.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 14

Compared with the self-built database, which of the following is not an advantage of RDS?

Options:

A.

Elastic scaling

B.

convenient management

C.

Ready to use

D.

Users self-install the database

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 15

Which of the following is wrong about the description of the elastic public network IP?

Options:

A.

It can be flexibly bound and unbound with resources such as elastic cloud servers, virtual IP, elastic load balancing, and NAT gateways.

B.

EIP can add shared bandwidth to reduce bandwidth usage costs.

C.

Elastic public IP (ElasticIP) provides independent public IP resources, including public IP addresses and public network export bandwidth services.

D.

Only support billing on demand.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 16

H13-811_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-811_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-811_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99