Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by yazan

Page: 12 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: yazan
Question 48

How long does it normally take to apply for an elastic cloud server?

Options:

A.

Few seconds

B.

A few hours

C.

Few minutes

D.

Few days

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following statements is wrong about the constraints of creating data disk mirroring?

Options:

A.

When using the data disk of the cloud server to create a data disk image, To ensure that the cloud server must have a system disk

B.

To create a data disk image from an external file, the operating system type must be clearly specified

C.

When using the data disk of the cloud server to create a data disk image, The data disk of the cloud server cannot be empty

D.

When creating a data disk image, Multiple data disk sources can be selected at the same time

Discussion
Question 50

encrypted images can be shared.

Options:

A.

True

B.

mistake

Discussion
Question 51

The bandwidth of public network elastic load balancing can be adjusted.

Options:

A.

True

B.

mistake

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 12 / 16

H13-811_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-811_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-811_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99