Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by mikael

Page: 11 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: mikael
Question 44

Which operation cannot be performed on data disk mirroring?

Options:

A.

Application server

B.

Export image

C.

Apply for a data disk

D.

Copy mirror

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 45

What are the alarm levels

Options:

A.

urgent

B.

secondary

C.

important

D.

hint

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following is not included in the main functions of the Web Application Firewall WAF?

Options:

A.

Prevent sensitive information leakage

B.

Anti-crawler website

C.

Web page tamper-proof

D.

Brute force cracking protection for elastic cloud servers

Discussion
Question 47

WAF Which of the following is not included in the key features of (Teb Application Firewall)?

Options:

A.

Anti-Web hell upload

B.

Prevent excessive flow

C.

Anti-leech

D.

Anti-SQL injection

Discussion
Page: 11 / 16

H13-811_V3.0