Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by coco

Page: 16 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: coco
Question 64

Which of the following are the application scenarios of elastic load balancing?

Options:

A.

Realize more flexible service forwarding

B.

Shield the real ip from the outside to achieve the purpose of security protection

C.

Provide routing balancing capabilities based on domain names and URLs

D.

Suitable for web services with large traffic

Discussion
Question 65

If you want to keep multiple versions of an object, which of the following can be achieved?

Options:

A.

Modify storage category

B.

EnabledayBlog management

C.

Configure life cycle rules

D.

Enable multiple version control

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 66

Cloud hard disk backup is billable, Divided into two types: "yearly and monthly" and "pay-as-you-go".

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 67

When creating a scaling configuration, What are the options for configuration templates?

Options:

A.

Use existing cloud server specifications as a template

B.

Use an existing image as a template

C.

Use shared templates

D.

Use new template

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16

H13-811_V3.0