Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 14 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 56

Use mirroring to create a cloud server, Can not specify the size of the system disk

Options:

A.

is correct

B.

mistake

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 57

In which of the following scenarios can a elastic scaling group modify the availability zone and subnet of the scaling group?

Options:

A.

The current number of instances is0

B.

The scaling group is in an inactive state

C.

Scaling activity in progress

D.

The scaling group is enabled

Discussion
Question 58

Elastic File Service does not support cloud servers running the Windows operating system for mounting.

Options:

A.

True

B.

mistake

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following aggregation methods does the instance monitoring in the cloud monitoring service support?

Options:

A.

average value

B.

Standard deviation

C.

Max

D.

Variance value

Discussion
Page: 14 / 16

H13-811_V3.0