Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-811_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alexandru

Page: 6 / 16

Huawei H13-811_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Service V3.0
Exam Code: H13-811_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Cloud Service
Questions: 454 Q&A's Shared By: alexandru
Question 24

When modifying the VPN connection, which of the following parameters can be modified?

Options:

A.

Remote network

B.

VPN connection name

C.

This terminal network

D.

Remote gateway

Discussion
Question 25

When creating a whole machine image, Which mirror sources can be selected?

Options:

A.

Bare metal server

B.

Cloud server backup

C.

Mirror file

D.

Cloud Server

Discussion
Question 26

After purchasing a VPN gateway, a public network exit IP address will be automatically assigned to the VPN gateway.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 27

What applications and services does Huawei Cloud Application Supermarket provide?

Options:

A.

Developer tools

B.

commercial software

C.

Basic software

D.

professional service

Discussion
Page: 6 / 16

H13-811_V3.0