Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by laiba

Page: 7 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: laiba
Question 28

In the L2TP over IPSec application scenario, the USG device encrypts the original data packet with IPSec and then encapsulates the packet with L2TP.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 29

The principle of HTTPS Flood source authentication defense is that the Anti-DDoS device replaces the SSL server with the client to complete the TCP three-way handshake. If the TCP three-way handshake is complete, the HTTPS flood source authentication check is successful.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 30

A user SSL VPN authentication succeeds. The network extension is enabled on the PC. The assigned address has been obtained. The user PC cannot access the resources of the intranet server. Possible reasons?

Options:

A.

configuration error in the "client routing mode" configuration

B.

policy restricts user access

C.

device and intranet server are unreachable

D.

The physical interface IP of the D PC overlaps with the address assigned by the VPN.

Discussion
Question 31

112. The ESP only verifies the IP payload and can perform NAT traversal, but the ESP encrypts the Layer 4 port information and causes the PAT function to be unusable. This problem can be solved by using the IPSec transparent NAT function, which encapsulates the ESP packet in the UDP header and comes with the necessary port information to make the PAT work normally.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

H12-721
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-721 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99