Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by luisa

Page: 3 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: luisa
Question 12

Load balancing implements the function of distributing user traffic accessing the same IP address to different servers. What are the main technologies used?

Options:

A.

virtual service technology

B.

server health test

C.

dual hot standby technology

D.

stream-based forwarding

Discussion
Question 13

An intranet has made a network, the old equipment is offline, the new network equipment is brought online, and after the service test, it is found that most of the original service traffic cannot work normally. What is the quickest way to restore the business?

Options:

A.

layering method

B.

segmentation method

C.

replacement method

D.

block method

Discussion
Question 14

The following figure shows the L2TP over IPSec application scenario. The client uses the pre-shared-key command to perform IPSec authentication. How should the IPSec security policy be configured on the LNS?

Options:

A.

uses IKE master mode for negotiation

B.

Negotiate in IKE aggressive mode

C.

IPSec security policy

D.

Configuring an IPSec Policy Template

Discussion
Question 15

As shown in the figure, the Eth-trunk function is required to bind the interface. On this basis, if you need to implement the load balancing function of each interface, you need to add the following configuration command?

Questions 15

Options:

A.

[USG] load-balance interface eth-trunk 1 packet-all

B.

[USG]interface eth-trunk 1 [USG-eth-trunk 1] load-balance packet-all

C.

[USG] load-balance interface eth-trunk 1 src-dst-ip

D.

[USG]interface eth-trunk 1 [USG-eth-trunk 1] load-balance src-dst-ip

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 7

H12-721
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-721 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-721 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99