Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by ismael

Page: 5 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: ismael
Question 20

USG A and USG B are configured with a static BFD session. The following is true about the process of establishing and tearing down a BFD session.

Options:

A.

USG A and USG B each start the BFD state machine. The initial state is Down and the BFD packet is Down. The value of Your Discriminator is 0.

B.

After the local BFD status of B USG B is Init, if you continue to receive packets with the status Down, you can re-process and update its local status.

C.

After receiving the BFD packet in the init state, C USG B switches the local state to Up.

D.

After the state transition of "DOWN-->INIT" occurs on D USG A and USG B, a timeout timer is started. If the BFD packet is in the Init or Up state, the local state is automatically switched back to Down.

Discussion
Question 21

In the DDoS attack defense, if the service learning function is used to find that there is no service or traffic of a certain service in normal traffic, you can use the blocking or traffic limiting method to defend against attacks on the Anti-DDoS device. .

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 22

The interaction process of the firewall linkage NIP intrusion detection device is: 1. record the intrusion process, alarm log record; 2. NIP for attack detection; 3. reconfigure the firewall; 4 terminate the intrusion Which of the following correct interaction sequences is the same?

Options:

A.

1 2 3 4

B.

2 1 3 4

C.

3 1 2 4

D.

1 2 4 3

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 23

The SSL VPN authentication login is unsuccessful and the message "Bad username or password" is displayed. Which one is wrong?

Options:

A.

username and password are entered incorrectly

B.

user or group filter field configuration error

C.

certificate filter field configuration error

D.

administrator configured a policy to limit the source IP address of the terminal

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

H12-721
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-721 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-721 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99