Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by aminah

Page: 4 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: aminah
Question 16

The network of an enterprise is as follows. At this time, server A cannot access the web service of server B. The administrator performs troubleshooting and finds that there is no problem in the routing mode of firewall A. The corresponding routing table has been established, but the firewall mode of firewall A is set. error. What is the method used by the administrator to troubleshoot the problem?

Questions 16

Options:

A.

layering method

B.

segmentation method

C.

replacement method

D.

block method

Discussion
Question 17

The network administrator of a company discards traffic that exceeds the throughput of the device. The USG discards the traffic that exceeds the device throughput. The USG discards the traffic that exceeds the device throughput. The following command can achieve this function?

Options:

A.

utm bypass enable

B.

undo utm bypass enable

C.

ips bypass enable

D.

undo ips bypass enable

Discussion
Question 18

The ACK flood attack is defended by the load check. The principle is that the cleaning device checks the payload of the ACK packet. If the payloads are all consistent (if the payload content is all 1), the packet is discarded.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 19

In the abnormal traffic cleaning solution of Huawei, in the scenario of bypass deployment, dynamic routing and drainage does not require manual intervention. If an abnormality is detected, the management center generates an automatic drainage task. The traffic is sent to the cleaning device.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 4 / 7

H12-721
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-721 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-721 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99