Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by elisei

Page: 2 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: elisei
Question 8

The ip-link sends a probe packet to the specified IP address. By default, after 3 probe failures, the link to this IP address is considered faulty.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

Static fingerprint filtering function, different processing methods for different messages, the following statement is correct?

Options:

A.

TCP/UDP/custom service can extract fingerprints based on the payload (ie the data segment of the message)

B.

DNS packet extracts fingerprints for Query ID

C.

HTTP message extracts fingerprint for universal resource identifier URI

D.

ICMP message extracts fingerprint by identifier

Discussion
Question 10

Two USG firewalls failed to establish an IPSec VPN tunnel through the NAT traversal mode. Run the display ike sa command to view the session without any UDP 500 session. What are the possible reasons?

Options:

A.

public network route is unreachable

B.

Intermediate line device disables UDP port 500

C.

Intermediate line device disables UDP 4500 port

D.

Intermediate line device disables ESP packets

Discussion
Question 11

Virtual firewall technology can achieve overlapping IP addresses.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

H12-721
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-721 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99