Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-721 Exam Questions and Answers by kylian

Page: 6 / 7

Huawei H12-721 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCNP-Security-CISN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Infrastructure of Security Network)
Exam Code: H12-721 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certified Network Professional HCNP
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: kylian
Question 24

An attack source will spoof the server and send a large number of SYN-ACK packets to the attacking target network or server. If the destination port of the packet is the TCP service port of the attacked server, the TCP protocol stack of the server will be abnormal. What is it?

Options:

A.

SYN Flood

B.

SYN-ACK Flood

C.

ACK-Flood

D.

Connection Flood

Discussion
Question 25

Which is the correct packet encapsulation order for L2TP over IPSec?

Options:

A.

The order from the first package to the post package is PPP-->UDP-->L2TP-->IPSec

B.

The order from the first package to the back package is PPP--> L2TP-->UDP--> IPSec

C.

The order of C from pre-package to post-encapsulation is IPSec --> L2TP-->UDP--> PPP

D.

The order of D from pre-package to post-encapsulation is IPSec --> PPP --> L2TP-->UDP

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 26

Which of the following statements is true for virtual service technology?

Options:

A.

For multiple real servers, the real servers need to be in the same network segment and in the same security zone.

B.

For multiple real servers, the real servers may not be in the same network segment, but they must be in the same security zone.

C.

For multiple real servers, the real server may not be in the same security zone, but must be in the same network segment

D.

For multiple real servers, the network segment and security zone where the real server is located does not affect the load balancing function.

Discussion
Question 27

Connecting the internal network interface address from the firewall By pinging the internal network address of the peer, the IPSec tunnel can be successfully triggered. The internal PC cannot trigger the tunnel establishment. What are the possible reasons?

Options:

A.

IKE proposal configuration problem

B.

IPSec proposal configuration problem

C.

interested traffic ACL source network segment does not include the PC

D.

packet filtering (inter-domain policy) configuration problem

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

H12-721